How to Register Online:
- Enter parent portal at parentportal.grandviewc4.net.
- If your child is new to the district: You will need to access parent portal and set up an account. (Note: You will need to remember your username and password for future use.)
2. Complete all screens for family and individual children.
3. Upload residency and immunization documents.
4. Once all registration screens are completed, you will be allowed to SUBMIT your registration.
Submitting Residency Information Online:
- There are two options to submit your residency documentation:
- Email your residency information to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Upload residency information on the resident screen during the online registration process.
You must submit the following residency requirements:
- A current mortgage statement or rental/lease agreement in the resident’s name with landlord information and signatures.
- Two CURRENT utility bills (gas, electric, water, trash service, home telephone or cable) in the resident’s name. Billing or statement date (not the due date) must be within the last 30 days; no final bills, disconnect or shut off notices will be accepted.
- If the lease states the tenant is only responsible for one utility, the resident may submit an alternate article of official business mail postmarked within the last 30 days.
Submitting Immunization Records Online:
- For returning students: Prior to spring break, requests for state-required immunization updates were mailed from the school to the appropriate parents/guardians. Please upload those updated immunization records in the parent portal during the registration process, if you have not already emailed them to the health para at your child’s school.
- New district families: If your child was not enrolled in Grandview schools as of May 1st 2020, please upload your child’s complete immunization record during the registration process in the parent portal. **Please write your child’s anticipated grade level on the immunization records before uploading.
- If you do not have the immunization updates or records in your possession, you will need to contact your healthcare provider or previous school to obtain the records.
- If you do not have the necessary immunization updates or records you will not be able to complete the online process.
Bus cards and assignments will be mailed to families in August. Students attending High Grove or that have specialized transportation due to their IEP will be called prior to school start up.
If you have questions about what school your child will attend within the Grandview C-4 School District or if you reside within our district please visit our school locator (Infofinder) at this link: School Boundaries and Bus Stops.
- Once all required registration steps are completed you will receive notification from your child’s school.
- Incomplete registration, residency and/or immunization records will prevent students from enrolling into school. Parents will receive an email from school if any of registration is not complete.