Enrolling in the Grandview C-4 School District
Resident students only (attendance boundaries) :
- To enroll in the Grandview C-4 School District, a student, the parent, legal guardian, military guardian, person acting as a parent or the emancipated student must provide proof of legal residency within the Grandview C-4 School District attendance boundaries. For boundary information, you may click here.
- Specific residency information may be accessed by clicking the residency link to the right.
- First time enrolling students must also present proof of age(such as a birth certificate), parentage and immunization records in order to attend.
- Kindergarten – children must be 5 years of age prior to August 1, 2018.
- First Grade – children must be 6 years of age prior to August 1, 2018.
Please click the links to the right for more detailed information regarding enrollment.