Online Registration and Enrollment
Registering your student online through the Online Registration process is the initial step toward enrollment in the Grandview C-4 School District.
How to Register Online
- Enter the parent portal at parentportal.grandviewc4.net.
- If your child is new to the district: You will need to access the parent portal and set up an account. (Note: You will need to remember your username and password for future use.)
Submitting Residency Information Online
- There are two options to submit your residency documentation:
- Upload residency information on the resident screen during the online registration process OR
- Email your residency information to [email protected].
You must submit the following residency requirements:
- A CURRENT mortgage statement or rental/lease agreement in the resident’s name with landlord information and signatures.
- Two CURRENT utility bills (gas, electric, water, trash service, home telephone, or cable) in the resident’s name. Billing or statement date (not the due date) must be within the last 30 days; no final bills, disconnect, or shut-off notices will be accepted.
- If the lease states the tenant is only responsible for one utility, the resident may submit an alternate article of official business mail postmarked within the last 30 days.
Submitting Immunization Records Online
- For returning students: Prior to Spring Break, requests for state-required immunization updates were mailed from the school to the appropriate parents/guardians. Please upload those updated immunization records in the parent portal during the registration process, if you have not already emailed them to the health para at your child’s school.
- New district families: If your child was not enrolled in Grandview schools as of May 2, 2023, please upload your child’s complete immunization record during the registration process in the parent portal. **Please write your child’s anticipated grade level on the immunization records before uploading.
- If you do not have the immunization updates or records in your possession, you will need to contact your healthcare provider or previous school to obtain the records.
- If you do not have the necessary immunization updates or records you will not be able to complete the online process.
Bus cards and assignments will be mailed to families in August. Students attending High Grove or that have specialized transportation due to their IEP will be called prior to the first day of school.
If you have questions about what school your child will attend within the Grandview C-4 School District or if you reside within our district please visit our school locator (Infofinder) at this link: School Boundaries and Bus Stops.
- Once all required registration steps are completed you will receive notification from your child’s school.
- Incomplete registration, residency, and/or immunization records will prevent students from enrolling in school. Parents will receive an email from the school if any of the registration is not complete.