Salary and Benefits
By offering highly competitive salaries, our goal is to attract and retain exceptional and diverse talent in the field of education. We believe that our benefits and compensation package is a vital component in recognizing the dedication, hard work, and expertise of our teachers and support staff.
We offer competitive benefits, including:
- Paid leave, depending on the position
- Dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- 100% paid medical insurance for the employee
- Employer contributions to the Missouri retirement program
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling visits for employees who need some support
- Employee wellness program, including discounts for gym memberships, a full-time wellness coordinator, and wellness consultations
Grandview C-4 has two professional pathways for advancement:
- Pathway for paraprofessionals and other classified staff to become teachers
- An Aspiring Principal Academy for current employees already certified and wanting professional development on their path to becoming a building principal (does not include Missouri Certification)
The salary schedules outline the pay levels and corresponding salary ranges for different positions or job classifications within our organization.