By offering highly competitive salaries, our goal is to attract and retain top talent in the field of education. We believe that fair compensation is a vital component in recognizing the dedication, hard work, and expertise of our teachers and support staff.
We offer competitive benefits, including:
- 100% paid medical insurance for the employee
- Dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Flexible spending and health savings accounts
- Paid leave, depending on the position
- Employer contributions to the Missouri retirement program
- Employee wellness program, including discounts for gym memberships, a full-time wellness coordinator, and wellness consultations.
- Employee Assistance Program with free confidential counseling visits for employees who need some support.
Grandview C-4 has two professional pathways for advancement:
- Pathway for paraprofessionals and other classified staff to become teachers.
- An Aspiring Principal Academy for current employees already certified and wanting professional development on their path to becoming a building principal (does not include Missouri Certification).