The Grandview C-4 School District is seeking educators, school leaders, and support professionals who are committed to supporting all students and families to achieve their full potential. You can be part of this important journey.
Grandview C-4 Offers Employees:
- Competitive Salaries
- Job-embedded professional learning opportunities.
- The ability to make a real impact in growing the lives of Grandview C-4 students.
Work In Grandview C-4:
- As a Grandview staff member, you play a unique role in leading students in academic instruction and character formation. All of our staff are important to the education of the whole child.
- We provide strong support for both educators and support staff.
- New and experienced teachers along with support staff members receive ongoing professional learning and opportunities to collaborate with their peers.
- Our certified and support staff salaries are highly competitive, especially for first-year teachers. We accept up to 12 years of experience on our certified (teacher) salary schedule and eight years of experience on our classified pay schedule.
Grandview C-4 Values:
Successful candidates exemplify these key characteristics throughout the application and interview process.
- BELIEF: A deep belief that all children can learn.
- URGENCY: A “whatever-it-takes” commitment to the mission of Grandview C-4 Schools.
- CARE: A commitment to build strong, collaborative peer relationships, and cultivate a supportive, joyful classroom culture.
- KNOWLEDGE: A strong understanding of what it means to teach and work in a school district.
- RESPONSIBILITY: Driven to seek feedback, continuously improve, and “own” professional results.