We are excited to begin working with you and your student during the new school year. As you know, we will begin our school year virtually for all students. Lessons will become available for our students on September 8, 2020.
If your student needs a laptop or ipad to access your lessons, please note the following information:
- Only students that have fully enrolled will receive a device. Please finish your online enrollment as soon as possible.
- If your student still has a laptop or ipad from last year or summer school, they must return that device before being issued equipment.
- Insurance will be offered for $45 per student for laptops and $25 per student for for iPads and must be paid on-line at https://grandviewc4.revtrak.net
- Please sign the technology agreement section in the on-line enrollment form. If you prefer to sign the form in person, forms will be available at device pick-up. Technology agreements MUST be signed by a parent or guardian before students can be issued a device.
We ask that you adhere to the following procedures when picking up your laptop:
- Please limit the number of individuals you bring with you to pick up your student’s device as there is limited space available.
- Agreements and receipts will be signed, and a receipt returned before a device will be issued. These documents must be signed by a parent/guardian.