If your student at Grandview High School, Grandview Middle School or Martin City K8 Grades 6-12 requires a laptop to access your lessons, please note the following information:
- Please check with your student's school for distribution dates
- Only students that have fully enrolled will receive a device.
- If your student still has a laptop or ipad from last year or summer school, they must return that device before being issued equipment.
- Insurance will be offered for $45 per student for laptops and $25 per student for for iPads and must be paid on-line at https://grandviewc4.revtrak.net
- Please sign the technology agreement section in the on-line enrollment form. If you prefer to sign the form in person, forms will be available at device pick-up. Technology agreements MUST be signed by a parent or guardian before students can be issued a device.
We ask that you adhere to the following procedures when picking up your laptop:
- Please limit the number of individuals you bring with you to pick up your student’s device as there is limited space available.
- Agreements will be signed before a device will be issued. These documents must be signed by a parent/guardian.