Food and Nutritional Services

The Nutrition Services Department of the Grandview C-4 School District is operated by Sodexo.

The Grandview C-4 School District will accept meal account payments via cash or check (made payable to Grandview School District) directly at the school cafeteria OR online via PARENT PORTAL.


The Grandview C-4 School District is pleased to continue accepting online meal payment processing for your child’s cafeteria meal account.  Families can make SECURE online payments for school meals through PARENT PORTAL. 

Click here for a link to Parent Portal.

By accessing PARENT PORTAL, you can easily and securely make payments to your student’s meal account.  Payments are processed immediately and appear on your student’s meal account within minutes.  While logged into PARENT PORTAL, families can also monitor meal account balances, student spending, daily meal purchases, etc.

There is an inexpensive fee added to each cardholder’s transaction (see the chart below).  All fees are used to cover the costs associated with credit card companies and processors, wire transfers, and the costs of operating the online service.  The cost of these services is paid through a combination of the Nutrition Services Department and a convenience fee.



$0.00 - $20.00


$20.01 - $55.00


$55.01 - $90.00


$99.01 - $125.00


$125.01 - $160.00


$160.01 - $195.00




With the assistance of parents/legal guardians, each school will attempt to identify students with life-threatening allergies, including food allergies. At the time of enrollment, the responsible adult enrolling the student will be asked to provide information on any allergies the student may have. This information will be provided to the school health room para, who will share food allergies with the Nutrition Services Department.

Fruit juice and blends – 100% juice
Milk – reduced fat
Vegetable juices – V-8, Splash
Fresh fruit
Raisins/dried fruit (no sugar added)
Dole and DelMonte fruit bowls and fruit parfaits
Fruit snacks such as Fruit Roll-Ups
Raw vegetables with low-fat dip
Applesauce/fruit cups
Baked potato and tortilla chips
Nabisco Air- Crisps – original potato flavor
Pringles – reduced fat
Doritos – reduced fat
Sun Chips
Chex Mix – strawberry or cheddar Chex Mix
Cheetos Puffs
Special K Chips
Reduced Fat Doritos
Nabisco 100-calorie packs – Cheese Nips, Wheat Thins
Whole Grain Crackers – Cheese Its, plain Ritz, Wheat Thins, Goldfish
Popcorn – Orville Redenbacher Smart Pop, Pop Secret 94% Fat-Free, Smart Food Delight, and, Act II Fat-Free
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars
Fruit ’N Grain Cereal Bars, Oatmeal Crisp Fruit ‘n’ Cereal Bars
Nature Valley Granola Bars and Chewy Trail Mix Bars
Nutri-Grain Bars
Trail Mix
Trix Cereal Bar
Cocoa Puffs Cereal Bar
Kudo Bars
Nabisco 100-calorie packs – Oreo Thin Crisps, Chips Ahoy
Cereal with low-fat milk
Graham crackers and shapes
Teddy Grahams
Animal Crackers
Yogurt – low or no fat, Go-Gurt, Yoplait Trix
Sugar-Free Jello/Pudding
Low Fat/Fat-Free Cheese
Flavored Rice Cakes
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (E.G. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online at: http//www/, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (566) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) MAIL: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410
(2) FAX: (202) 690-7442
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Sodexo Employment Opportunities:
For information regarding current employment opportunities, please contact the Nutritional Services Department at 816-316-5203.