The Grandview C-4 School District encourages all parents and community members to get and stay connected to all things going on in our district. GC-4 provides opportunities for you to be informed and involved through several channels of communication. They include:
- School Messenger Phone and Email Blast
- District and school websites
- Electronic Newsletters (E-News)
- The School Report
- The Superintendent's Blog
- Facebook and Twitter (FB: Grandview C-4 School District) (Twitter: @GrandviewCSD4)
Effective and on-going, two-way communication is the foundation of solid partnerships between our district, our parents and our community. Working together is the essence of student success and achievement.
You may have access each of the following methods of communication by keeping your contact information updated in parent portal
, check our district, schools and social media websites regularly. If you are a community member you may sign up for E-news by clicking here.