Grandview C-4 School District

Skip to main content
Mobile Menu
District Offices and all GC-4 schools will be closed November 23-25 for the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Bond and Tax Levy » Question 1 Tax Levy Proposed Costs

Question 1 Tax Levy Proposed Costs

Question 1 seeks to create and maintain a competitive salary and benefits package that is imperative to recruit and retain quality personnel.  Salaries and benefits account for approximately 80% of the operating budget. The remaining 20% is comprised of goods and services that, in generally, will continue to experience increased costs in the coming years.