We will provide FREE grab-and-go meals to any child in our community at several locations throughout the district during school days.
- Meal pick up will be available 5 days a week at the school sites listed.
- Delivery will now be available on MONDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS only and will include 3 days worth of meals.
Pick up will be available from 9:30 am -10:30 am each day; children will pick up breakfast and lunch together. Fruits and vegetables will be provided to all elementary aged children.
Meal Pick Up sites will be:
- Belvidere Elementary School
- Butcher-Greene Elementary
- Conn-West Elementary School
- Meadowmere Elementary School
- Martin City K-8
Mondays and Wednesdays we will deliver 3 days worth of meals to the following apartment complexes:
Meal Delivery sites: (All major apartment complexes)
- Oaktree Square/Stoneybrook
- The Flats at Minor Ridge
- Brentwood Apts
- Blue Ridge Manor
- Deer Run Apartments
Delivery Sites Closest to you
- Families can utilize InfoFinder to find the food routes closest to your address. The routes are listed as 'support routes,' under Transportation. InfoFinder can be accessed here: http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=GC2HLQYVSDH
- Buses would remain at sites for 5 minutes to distribute food; although it may take a little longer at some of our larger apartment complexes
Meal Distribution and Curbside Menu
If you have any questions, please call Central Office at 316-5000.