We will provide grab-and-go meals at several locations throughout the district during school days. Delivery will of meals will now be available on WEDNESDAYS only. Meals will be available to any child in the community.
Pick up will be available from 9:30 am -10:30 am each day; children will pick up breakfast and lunch together. Fruits and vegetables will be provided to all elementary aged children.
Meal Pick Up sites will be:
- Belvidere Elementary School
- Butcher-Greene Elementary
- Conn-West Elementary School
- Meadowmere Elementary School
- Martin City K-8
Meal Distribution by Bus
Meal delivery is also available Wednesdays only. Families will receive 3 days worth of meals.
We will stop at the following apartment complexes to drop-off a total of 3 days worth of meals. Meal distribution sites include: (All major apartment complexes)
- Oaktree Square/Stoneybrook
- The Flats at Minor Ridge
- Brentwood Apts
- Blue Ridge Manor
- Deer Run Apartments
Delivery Sites Closest to you
- Families can utilize InfoFinder to find the food routes closest to your address. The routes are listed as 'support routes.' InfoFinder can be accessed here: http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=GC2HLQYVSDH
- Buses would remain at sites for 15 minutes to distribute food; although it may take a little longer at some of our larger apartment complexes
Meal Distribution and Curbside Menu
If you have any questions, please call Central Office at 316-5000.