The Grandview C-4 Summer Meal Distribution Program will begin June 3 through June 30. Families will be able to get grab and go breakfast and lunch meals.
Meal Pick Up sites will be:
- Conn-West Elementary School
- Grandview High School from
Pick up will be available from 9:30 am -11:30 am Monday, Wednesday, and Friday; children will pick up breakfast and lunch together.This means families will be picking up two days of breakfast and lunch meals on Monday and Wednesday; one meal on Friday. Please note there will be designated areas for drive-up and walk-up service but the buildings will not be open to the public until further notice.
Meal Delivery sites: (All major apartment complexes and some school sites)
- Greenfield at Clubhouse
- Briarwood at 126th & White
- Blue Ridge Manor at Duck & Jackson
- Blue Ridge
- Cloverleaf at mailboxes north of the bridge
- Douglas Place at mailboxes
- Welcome Home at the entrance
- Brentwood / Daisy Walnut at Daisy Walnut parking lot
- Flats at Blue River
- Flats at Minor Ridge at 116th Ter & Troost
- Oak Tree Square & Stoney Brook South at 14th & Jones
- Meadowmere Elementary
- Butcher-Greene Elementary
- Belvidere Elementary
- Martin City K-8 School
- Consolidated neighborhood sites
- The meal delivery schedule can be found below or in the menu tab on the right side of this page.
- We will also be delivering meals on buses to consolidated neighborhood sites. You may find the location closest to you utilizing the following link: http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=GC2HLQYVSDH
- Buses would remain at sites for 15 minutes to distribute food; although it may take a little longer at some of our larger apartment complexes
If you have any questions, please call Central Office at 316-5000.