The Grandview C-4 School District will be providing grab-and-go meals at several locations throughout the community as well as several delivery sites based upon a bus route system during our extended school closure period.
Meals (which will include breakfast and lunch) will be available to ALL children in the community. Below are details of the Grandview C-4 Meal Distribution Plan.
Meal Pick Up sites will be:
- Belvidere Elementary School
- Butcher-Greene Elementary
- Conn-West Elementary
- Meadowmere Elementary
- Martin City K-8
- Grandview Middle School
- Grandview High School
Pick up will be available from 9:30 am -11:30 am daily; children will pick up breakfast and lunch together. Please note there will be designated areas for drive-up and walk-up service but the buildings will not be open to the public until further notice.
Meal Delivery sites:
- All major apartment complexes
- Greenfield at Clubhouse
- Briarwood at 126th & White
- Blue Ridge Manor at Duck & Jackson
- Blue Ridge
- Cloverleaf at mailboxes north of the bridge
- Douglas Place at mailboxes
- Welcome Home at the entrance
- Brentwood / Daisy Walnut at Daisy Walnut parking lot
- Flats at Blue River
- Flats at Minor Ridge at 116th Ter & Troost
- Grand Summit at office
- Oak Tree Square & Stoney Brook South at 14th & Jones
- Consolidated neighborhood sites
- The meal delivery schedule can be found below or in the menu tab on the right side of this page.
- We will also be delivering meals on buses to consolidated neighborhood sites. You may find the location closest to you utilizing the following link: http://www.infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=GC2HLQYVSDH
- Buses would remain at sites for 15 minutes to distribute food; although it may take a little longer at some of our larger apartment complexes
If you have any questions, please call Central Office at 316-5000.