About Online Registration
- The Grandview C-4 School District will continue to use the online registration format for the 2017-2018 school year. This will allow families to complete all necessary enrollment forms prior to Centralized Enrollment. Beginning July 3, 2017, families will be able to access online registration to make enrollment more efficient and less time consuming. Online registration may be accessed through Parent Portal or via the link: http://parentportal.grandviewc4.net/
- If you do not have access to a computer to complete the online registration, there will be computers available at your school building.
Follow these steps to Register Online:
- Click the red 'online registration' button
- Complete all the registration forms
- Go to Centralized Enrollment at Grandview High School to enroll. It will be held August 2, 3 August 7 & 8, from 12pm-6pm daily.
- Don't forget to bring your residency requirements and immunizations. Those requirements can be downloaded on the right-hand side of this page.
- When does my registration need to be completed?
Before you enroll.
- Do I still need to enroll in-person?
Every family should enroll in-person.
- What if I’m new to the district?
You do not complete online registration yet. Your process will begin during enrollment.
Your user id is the email address provided when you signed up for parent portal. If you do not know the email address used please call your school's main office for assistance.
Click: ‘forgot password’ in Parent Portal and your password will be emailed to you.
- Not setup on Parent Portal?
Contact your school’s office starting July 19 to get signed up.